HRMC Foundation Elects New Board Officers
December 31, 2018
HURON, SD – The Huron Regional Medical Center (HRMC) Foundation recently elected new officers, according to Paul Rann, executive director for the HRMC Foundation.
Kathy Van Heukelom, community member, was elected board chair, while Lisa Boomsma, CPA, L. Boomsma CPA Prof., LLC, was elected vice chair of the
organization, Ryan Goehner, Dakotaland Federal Credit Union, was elected to the combined secretary-treasurer position.
Other HRMC Foundation board members include:
- Joel Nelson, HRMC controller (past chairman)
- Doug Stahly, farmer/rancher,
- Jesse Fast, DDS, Dakota Family Dentistry
- Brenda Houge, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Angie Uttecht, Ace Realty & Auction owner/broker
- Barry Cranston, community member
- Kristi Mattke, Department of Social Services
- Tasha Lee, American Bank and Trust
- Gordon Wollman, Cornerstone Financial Solutions
HRMC Foundation board member Debbie Busch, Carpet Outlet, completed her service to the board in 2018. Laura Willemssen is the HRMC board liaison to the HRMC Foundation board and Renee Goldammer and Jackie Spillum are HRMC Auxiliary liaisons.
The HRMC Foundation’s mission is to bring the community together to strengthen, support, and enhance the Huron Regional Medical Center system of care. For more information regarding how you can support local health care, contact the HRMC Foundation at 605-353-6315 or www.hrmcfoundation.org.
Back to News Listing | Back to Blogs | Back to Girl Talk Blogs