Are you suffering with chronic or acute pain? Recent advances in medical treatment have improved pain management techniques for patients suffering from a wide range of conditions without the use of opioids.
HRMC's team of certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) perform interventional pain management using minimally invasive techniques. This therapy, which is administered in an outpatient appointment in HRMC's surgical department can relieve pain when other non-surgical interventions have failed. Often, patients experience increased mobility and ability to return to desired activities.
- Acute Pain comes on quickly and can be severe but usually only lasts a short time. This pain can be brought on by surgery, illness or serious injury/accident.
- Chronic Pain is a persistent state of pain and often associated with long-term medical conditions or diseases such as arthritis, back/neck pain, herniated discs, fibromyalgia/muscle and joint pain, migraines, hip and knee pain.
HRMC offers a wide range of chronic pain treatments. Conditions treated through HRMC's pain management services include:
- Cervical interlaminar epidural steroid injections
- Thoracic interlaminar epidural steroid injections
- Lumbar interlaminar, transforaminal, or facet epidural steroid injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Knee, hip, and shoulder injections
- Trigger point injections
- Peripheral nerve blocks
Pain management services are provided in partnership with your health care provider or orthopedist. Steroid injections may be paired with physical therapy and possibly chiropractic care to help patients gain back and core strength for longer term pain relief.
Don’t suffer through life with pain. Call to make an appointment with Jason at the HRMC Pain Managment Clinic at 605-354-6334 or talk to your primary care provider about relief through pain management services to get back to your life with less pain.
Staying Active through Pain Management at HRMC
Avoiding opioids through Pain Management Treatment at HRMC